The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A dwarven garrison guards a valuable treasure in a room deep underneath the surface.
Kazordoon, Western Mines
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Do not underestimate this quest's difficulty, as the circle room has a fast respawn and Dwarf Geomancers, Dwarf Guards and Dwarf Soldiers will come to you from all sides.
- Go to Kazordoon, and enter the Dwarf mine located here.
- You will be in a very small cave with one or two Dwarves. Go down a level.
- Follow this path to the north-east, and go down the hole:
- Follow this path to the north, and then east, and go down the hole:
- Follow this path to the south, west, and then north. Watch out for groups of Dwarf Soldiers. Go down the hole:
- This level has many small groups of Dwarf Guards. Even though it is a short walk, they come at you from both directions. Go directly south, and go down the hole:
- Follow this path to the south, west, and north through the Dwarf Guards. Here you will have to go through the Level 32 Door of Expertise. Before going down the hole, get ready with your rope, in case you need to make a quick exit. You will be swarmed with Dwarf Soldiers, Dwarf Guards and Dwarf Geomancers down this hole:
- This room is where the quest boxes are. Work your way through the Dwarves to the far south end of the room to get your reward. Be very careful, there are a lot of Dwarf Geomancers and Dwarf Guards waiting for you! By staying to the eastern side of the room, you will avoid most of the Dwarves or save mana for the quest since Dwarf Geomancers will use mana drain (0-80). Kill the geomancers fast using distance weapons or runes, but be careful when using melee, as they heal quickly and might lure you into a group of dwarves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.