The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The goal of the game is to capture all of your opponents tokens.
- One player will be White, the other player will be Black
- Each player starts with 12 game tokens, arranged on the 12 dark squares closest to them.
- A token can be moved one square forward diagonally, as long as the square is not occupied. Your opponent's game tokens are captured by "jumping" over them diagonally. You cannot "jump" over your own game tokens.
- When one of your game tokens reaches the far side of the board, your token is then "crowned" and is now able to move backwards on the board.
- It is possible to capture more than one of your opponent's tokens in one turn. This is done by making a series of jumps in succession. On the board below, the black token is able to capture three white tokens in one move:
- Gameplay continues until no moves can be made, or all of one player's tokens are captured. The player with the most tokens at the end of the game wins.
For a complete set of rules and more information, see Wikipedia's article on Checkers.
See list of Tibia Games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.