|Aliases||Orc Language Quest, Salmon Quest|
|Est. Length||20 minutes|
An old captain has hidden some of his most precious belongings deep below the island of Rookgaard.
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Recommend two Antidote Potions for Poison Gases, or enough Small Health Potions to withstand the poison
- Go to the south, and down the first hole you come along. Then go up at the spot east of you and head north to the next hole:
- On this floor are many Poison Spiders along with 2 Poison Gases. Follow the way to the north-west walking through the Poison Gases. Using an Antidote Potion is recommended, but Small Health Potions are more economical:
- Go down another level, here you will find 3 Poison Spiders:
- Follow this passage and then go down a level. There are no creatures here:
- You will now be in an area with stone walls, go down the stairs. Watch out for Skeletons, you will find two chests.
- These two chests are guarded by two Skeletons. The left chest contains 12 Salmon and a Stamped Letter but is a daily spawn. The right chest is a Chest (Quest) and contains 2 Salmon.