The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Calva is one of two worlds added with Update 10.0, its twin server being Calvera. They were created to give players the option to move if they are unsatisfied with the PvP system added in that update, Hardcore PvP being the closest system to the old one.
- Calva and Calvera are free-to-move Hardcore PvP servers. This means that you can move there from any server except the Preview Game Worlds (i.e. Optional PvP, Open PvP, and Hardcore PvP servers). It does not mean world transfer is free.
- If you move your character to one of the two free-to-move game worlds, but want to transfer away again after 6 months, you can only move back to a game world of the same PvP-type as your original world or to an even more restricted PvP world than your original game world. For example: A character that was transferred to Calva or Calvera from an Optional PvP world can only move back to Optional PvP worlds, or it can be transferred to the other free-to-move game world.
- These servers are subject to abuse, facilitating the transfer from Optional PvP (where gold and items are significantly more common) to Hardcore and Open PvP. The transferral of characters away from this server is restricted based on your previous game world(s), but the outbound transferral of gold is not restricted.
- First level 600 was Ziorzz
Rares on Calva are not known. Because of the nature of this game world, it is quite likely to contain many rare items, many of which will not remain on this server for very long.
No boss has yet spawned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.