The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Calva was one of two worlds added with Update 10.0, its twin server being Calvera. They were created to give players the option to move if they were unsatisfied with the PvP system added in that update, Hardcore PvP being the closest system to the old one.
- Calva and Calvera were free-to-move Hardcore PvP servers. This meant that you could move there from any server except the Preview Game Worlds (i.e. Optional PvP, Open PvP, and Hardcore PvP servers). It did not mean the world transfer was free.
- If you moved your character to one of the two free-to-move game worlds, but wanted to transfer away again after 6 months, you could only move back to a game world of the same PvP-type as your original world or to an even more restricted PvP world than your original game world. For example: A character that was transferred to Calva or Calvera from an Optional PvP world could only move back to Optional PvP worlds, or it could be transferred to the other free-to-move game world.
- These servers were subject to abuse, facilitating the transfer from Optional PvP (where gold and items are significantly more common) to Hardcore and Open PvP. The transferral of characters away from this server was restricted based on your previous game world(s), but the outbound transferral of gold was not restricted.
- First level 600 was Ziorzz
Rares on Calva were not known. Because of the nature of this game world, it was quite likely to contain many rare items, many of which will not remain on this server for very long.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.