|Item ID||33331, 33332, 33333, 33334, 33776, 33777|
|Sold for||(not bought by NPCs)|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
You see a bard doll.
It weighs 8.50 oz.
A mythical bard rumoured to magically appear in Tibian taverns with a lute and a mug to tell amazing and funny stories. Granted by Tibiaria.com.
- That Avar Tar stole my sword once, people now call it Excalibug. Can you belive it?!
- <Player>! If I could share all the stories I heard in the Tibiaria Tavern! HAHAHA
- Who can marry a necromancer? His GHOUL-FRIEND!
- ... and then I realised it was a hunter and not a PK. HAHAHA
- Let me tell you a story from my last adventure. Have a seat and grab your mug of hydromel!
It's TibiaRia's fansite item.
- This item is not dropped by any creatures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.