- This article is about the creature Azerus. For the NPC, see Yalahari (NPC).
|Est. Max Dmg||~1000|
|Death||85% or less|
|Energy||85% or less|
December 10, 2008
You see Azerus.
- The ultimate will finally consume this unworthy existence!
- My masters and I will tear down barriers and join the ultimate in its realm!
- The power of the Yalahari will all be mine!
- We will open the rift for a new time to come!
- He who has returned from beyond has taught me secrets you can't even grasp!
- The end of times has come!
- The great machinator will make his entrance soon!
- You might scratch my shields but they will never break!
- You can't hope to penetrate my shields!
- Do you really think you could beat me?
He wears the Yalahari Set.
Damage Taken From Elements
Yalahar Central, 3 floors down.
Will always try to get near you and doesn't run on low health.
You will need 3 to 5 knights to block the summons, you can not hurtAzerus much until the war golems spawn at this point all fire should be concentrated on Azerus to kill him fast.
- This creature drops no loot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.