August 1, 2006
Mysterious and lethal, assassins are hard to find and almost impossible to befriend.
Assassin Outfits and addons
- Machete or Heavy Machete
- Beer, Mead, Wine or Rum (to speak with Vescu)
- 30 Bonelord Eyes
- 10 Red Dragon Scales
- 30 Lizard Scales
- 20 Fish Fins
- 20 Vampire Dust
- 10 Demon Dust
- 1 Flask of Warrior's Sweat
- All of the items listed above can be collected before you begin the quest. To save time, you are advised to collect the items before you talk to the NPC.
- Bonelord Eyes from Bonelords or Braindeaths
- Red Dragon Scales from Dragon Lords
- Lizard Scales from Lizards
- Fish Fins from Quara, Quara Scouts or Deeplings
- Vampire Dust from Vampires
- Demon Dust from Demons
- Warrior's Sweat by trading 4 Warrior Helmets to the magic shopkeeper djinns in the djinn towers or from Undead Gladiators
- You need to talk to the assassin Vescu, in the scrublands north of Port Hope, you will find him here. You will need a machete if you want to enter his hut to speak to him, but it is possible to talk to him while you are still stood outside. You do need to be drunk when you talk to Vescu to get him to respond to you.
- Ask him about being "sober", and he will express his desire for a potion that will counteract drunkness.
- Ask him about the so-called "potion", and he will ask for your help in creating such a potion.
- Give him all of the items to get the assassin outfit.
- 50 Blue Piece of Cloths
- 50 Green Piece of Cloths
- 50 Red Piece of Cloths
- 50 Brown Piece of Cloths
- 50 Yellow Piece of Cloths
- 50 White Piece of Cloths
- 10 Spider Silk Yarns = 100 Spider Silks
- All of the items listed above can be collected before you begin the quest.
- Blue Piece of Cloths from Blue Djinns and Marids
- Green Piece of Cloths from Green Djinns and Efreets, or they could be obtained by purchasing Green Tunics and exchanging them for Green Pieces of Cloth with Irmana.
- Red Piece of Cloths from Heroes, Fury's and Barbarian Bloodwalkers
- Brown Piece of Cloths from Ghouls and Barbarian Headsplitter's
- Yellow Piece of Cloths from Mummys
- White Piece of Cloths from Ghosts and Spectre's
- 100 Spider Silks from Giant Spiders and Crystal Spiders
- Erayo is located on the north-east Laguna Islands, in a small hut. You must be invisible (Invisible spell or Stealth Ring) to enter the hut.
- Talk to Erayo about an addon.
- You must complete the "assassin headpiece" addon before you can get the assassin katana addon.
- All of the items listed below can be collected before you begin the quest.
- Atrad is on Goroma past the energy wall. You must be on fire to talk to him. There are fire fields on the surface of Goroma. The closest one is directly south of the entrance to Atrad's underground hut.