merged along with Arcania and Xerena into a new world Nika on August 14, 2014.Aldora was
- First server to loot Golden Boots after Winter Update 2008.
- First server to "kill" Morgaroth. Same day as Titania, just that Morgaroth spawned earlier on Aldora.
- First level 100 on Aldora was Yulop Spastic (Namelocked and changed to Yulop Del'Nabo).
- First level 200 on Aldora was Eli Stormstriker (experience history). He is also the first Israeli to reach that level.
- First level 300 on Aldora was Aldruhn (experience history).
- First level 400 on Aldora was Friiko Pall (experience history)
- First level 500 on Aldora was Friiko Pall (experience history)
- First level 100 on Rookgaard was Lealuk
- The world, where lvl 100 was achieved in 7 days, fastest ever, by Neixa Neixa on August 2008.
Players with the best skills
- 1st 21 Nov 2008, blocked by MMamusia Marylka
loot : unknown
- 2nd 21 Jun 2009, blocked by -Unknown-
- 3nd 21 Oct 2011, blocked by Master Sorcerer Nemtor
- 1st 02 Mar 2008, The boss was not defeated.
- 2nd 19 Jun 2008, blocked by Rhyu
- 3nd 19 Jul 2009, blocked by Nifheim
- First big war happened in 2005, and was Black Widows vs Dark Roses + Sacrifice. The guild Black Widows had advantage at begin because they had more members, but Masakrowiec + Nemtor + Eli Stormstriker made the difference on war, Kiperlana, leader of the Black Widows survived on server for 3 months with his Spanish team but couln't stop Sacrifice, more and more ppl was uping and joining the war till it ended.
- At 2006 Nemtor left the Eternal March and founded the Chosen Ones, some time later the Eternal March declared war on the Anima, war was fast and resulted in the Anima's getting hunted.
- By late 2007 the Guild Chosen Ones (CO) was led by Nemtor, Master Sorcerer and highest level for some time, in a war. CO, mainly supported by the guild Anima, defeated the famous guild Eternal March (EM) founded by the former highest level Eli Stormstriker, Elite Knight, who quit playing actively before the War came to an end. EM members stated that the main reason of CO's victory was the large number of members they had.
- By middle 2008 the guild Anima (supported by others guilds) defeated the guilds Eternal March and Chosen Ones in a War. Many complaints against Anima were posted on Aldora's Forum including: Power Abuse, Thieving, Kicking people from Hunting Grounds, etc. At the end, Anima invited players from Furora and Kyra and won the war, making Eternal March and Chosen Ones the hunted ones.
- At the end of 2008 a new war begun between Anima vs. Danse Macabre and Eternal March. None of these guilds are particularly despised by the community, with both sides having their "supporters", EM and DM was winning the war till the Chosen Ones joined in on the Anima's side of the war, and at the end they were the one being victorious in the war.
- In the beginning of 2009 the Anima and the Chosen Ones won the war.
- In 2010 the Chosen Ones declared war again against the Anima. CO allies with the Eternal March again, the war was short and ends with the Anima's getting hunted. After some time the CO also hunted the EM taking power alone.
- in 10 October 2012 alliance from servers Thoria, Isara, Pandoria and Iridia made one of biggest masstransfers in Tibia, around 80 characters move at the same server save to take over Aldora. Leaders former guild Blitz. First war mode they won ( it was the biggest war mode in tibia, over 4k frags in 3 days), second they disban because of no activity from leaders. Now they are fighting against Chosen Ones as long as old leading guild will be defeated.
- In Jan 2013 the old leading guild ( Chosen Ones ) didn't lose his throne, the second masstransfers has been arrived again, around 50 characters moved to Aldora Leaders former guild Showland for helping Chosen Ones fight against Blitz, after some time the guild CO won the war and take back Aldora Under his rule, Blitz returned to their worlds such as the army defeated .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.