|Aliases||Senja Minotaur Quest, Senja Castle Quest|
December 19, 2001
Alawar has hidden his treasure, which is guarded by his fierce minotaurs and dangerous magical fields.
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
Please review this page.This page may need to be updated for content, grammar, spelling, language, etc.
Please remove this template after the page has been raised to appropriate standards of quality.
- Travel money (at least 20gp)
- Pick or equivalent
- One Destroy Field Rune if you take the short path
- Key 4503 (if already received, long path only)
- Key 4502 (if already received, or for short path (only for full rewards))
Short Path (Senja)
- Go to Senja via the raft north of Carlin (20gp, ferry here).
- Enter the Senja Castle cellar (here).
- Cross the fields to the far west and find a lever beneath fire. Use a Destroy Field rune to reveal a lever.
- Pull the lever and it will vanish, the magic walls to the north will also have disappeared.
- Enter the Magic Forcefield to enter Alawar's Vault. Beware Minotaurs and a Minotaur Mage - unless the door is locked they will be able to reach you.
- Open the 2 chests by the teleporter to receive your reward.
- Go back through the teleporter to appear on the top of the castle. Alternatively if you brought key 4502, follow the long path (below) backwards for the rest of the rewards.
Long Path (Folda)
- Follow the map above, or:
- From the start of the cave, follow south-west until you come to a room with Minotaurs. Where south-west is not an option, follow south-east.
- To the west, get Key 4503 from a chest in the western room.
- Backtrack and find the protected area. Enter with Key 4503 and follow to the fire fields.
- Use pick on the fire field against the wall, between stone piles
- Go down the hole. Note: you cannot return here! You'll fall two levels down, with the second level being 1 sqm with only a hole. The only way to return is to complete the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.