The Abomination is a raid boss that spawns approximately every 180 days. When this raid happens, it starts with the Abominable Spawn appearing in 4 out of 10 possible locations. The miniboss on the 4 locations share the same health pool and it seems to be required to have players in all rooms to defeat it. The remaining portals will bring you to empty rooms. The possible locations are:
- Hellgate: go down the hole here and down two more levels to find the portal here.
- Dark Cathedral: go to the undead creatures are east of the entrance, here, then go south to find the portal here.
- Krailos: inside the Wailing Widow's cave on the second floor here.
- Zao Steppe: inside the Lancer Beetle's cave on the second floor, here. (You need part of A Father's Burden Quest to enter here).
- Gnomebase Alpha: go down the ramp to the Mushroom Gardens near the portal to the Warzones, then down again and the portal will be to the west, here.
- Ankrahmun: Enter the Larvae cave here and go down to the lowest floor with Scarabs, here.
- Beregar: from the Wagon room at the mines, go down, through the south door and down again, here.
- Edron Cyclopolis: All they towards the main Behemoths area, then to the south corridor and up the ramp, here.
- Svargrond Formorgar Mines: Take the elevator to the third floor of the mines, then go down the stairs next to it and go south-east, here.
- Kazordoon Dwarf Mines: Enter the mine between the river streams, here, and go down several floors until you reach the teleport here.
Once the Abominable Spawn is defeated, its corpse will become a vortex that brings players to the lair of The Abomination. Only through the 4 original portals where the Spawn was present it will be possible to reach The Abomination.
Damage Taken From Elements
It appears when The Abomination raids the world and it will be present in 4 out of 10 possible locations, listed above.
Fights in close combat.
The Spawn has a large health pool and a very strong self-healing, so you need a lot of firepower to kill it fast. The more damage players deal to it, the lower the chance of it using its healing spells and recovering a lot of health. It's possible to kill it with only a few shooters but you'll need to be lucky so it doesn't heal very often and it will still take a long time.
- This creature drops no loot.