On June 30, 2010, the summer update of 2010 was released. The new client version is 8.6.
- Into the North of Zao - (First Update Teaser)
- Loot, Runes and Potions - (Second Update Teaser)
- Tainted by the Corruption - (Third Update Teaser)
- Achievements - (Fourth Update Teaser)
Tibia Website Changes
- The background was changed from the Zao theme artwork to another artwork with Zao in it's theme, featuring someone walking in the dreams of A Sleeping Dragon (see it here).
- You will be able to show 5 of your Achievements on your character description of the tibia website.
- The duration of the Field Runes was increased for the Optional PvP Worlds, now they will last the same time for Optional PvP and Open PvP Worlds.
- You can now skin High Class Lizards with an obsidian knife in order to obtain Lizard Leather.
- The mystery behind the 'ancient evil' causing the decay and corruption in Zao will be revealed.
- Creatures will not drop loot in bags anymore but are directly visible when opening the creature.
- Runes and Potions will become stackable.
- Unified Spells. In the screen and the default channel it will be show only the name of the spell. For example: "Ex Ura" or "exura ""im the best sorcer" will be show as exura.
- Overcharged runes currently existing will become "glowing keepsake items".
- Key Rings will become Jewelled Backpacks.
- Players will be able to report illegal statements in Party Channels, Guild Channels, Private Chat Channels, the Default Channel as well as in the Private Message Channel.
- Items will automatically stack (food and money from npcs, creature products skinned).
- Dead Fire Elementals do not drop Fire Fields but "Remains of an elemental"
- Added the "Kick"-Feature to the most important Captains to prevent blocking/trapping on boats.
- When you make a rune it will still have the same number of uses as before (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6,10).
- The below table shows the new weights for runes. The green up-and-down columns are the previous charges of 1-6, 10. The red left-to-right rows are the new weights for stacks of 1-10, 50, and 100.
|Charges when made||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||50||100||Runes|
|1||2.1oz.||4.2oz.||6.3oz.||8.4oz.||10.5oz.||12.6oz.||14.7oz.||16.8oz.||18.9oz.||21.0oz.||105oz.||210oz.||Animate Dead, Antidote Rune, Blank Rune, Chameleon, Convince Creature, Intense Healing Rune, Paralyze, Ultimate Healing Rune|
|2||1.05oz.||2.1oz.||3.15oz.||4.2oz.||5.25oz.||6.3oz.||7.35oz.||8.4oz.||9.45oz.||10.5oz.||52.5oz.||105oz.||Energy Bomb, Fire Bomb, Poison Bomb, Wild Growth|
|3||0.7oz.||1.4oz.||2.1oz.||2.8oz.||3.5oz.||4.2oz.||4.9oz.||5.6oz.||6.3oz.||8.0oz.||35oz.||70oz.||Desintegrate, Destroy Field, Energy Field, Fire Field, Magic Wall, Poison Field, Soulfire, Sudden Death|
|4||0.52oz.||1.04oz.||1.56oz.||2.08oz.||2.6oz.||3.12oz.||3.64oz.||4.16oz.||4.68oz.||5.2oz.||26oz.||52oz.||Avalanche, Energy Wall, Fire Wall, Great Fireball, Poison Wall, Stone Shower, Thunderstorm|
|5||0.42oz.||0.84oz.||1.26oz.||1.68oz.||2.1oz.||2.52oz.||2.94oz.||3.36oz.||3.78oz.||4.2oz.||21oz.||42oz.||Fireball, Holy Missile, Icicle|
|10||0.21oz.||0.42oz.||0.63oz.||0.84oz.||1.05oz.||1.26oz.||1.47oz.||1.68oz.||1.89oz.||2.1oz.||10.5oz.||21oz.||Heavy Magic Missile, Light Magic Missile, Stalagmite|
Changes in Items
- Killer Caiman - change of sprite
- Ice Pick - change of sprite
- Dwarven Pickaxe - change of sprite
- Archivo:Bag (Common Costume).gif Bag (Common Costume), Archivo:Bag (Deluxe Costume).gif Bag (Deluxe Costume) and Archivo:Bag (Uncommon Costume).gif Bag (Uncommon Costume) - change name and sprite
- Bowl of Evergreen Flowers - change of sprite
- Sample of Venorean Spice - change of sprite
- Jug of Embalming Fluid - change of sprite
- Sample of Sand Wasp Honey - change of sprite
- Piece of Royal Satin - change of sprite
- Scarab Cheese - change of sprite
- Brutus Bloodbeard's Hat - change of sprite
- Ron the Ripper's Sabre - change of sprite
- Deadeye Devious' Eye Patch - change of sprite
- The Lethal Lissy's Shirt - change of sprite
- Striker's Favourite Pillow - change of sprite
- Coral Comb - change of sprite
- Helmet (Morik) - change of sprite
- Damaged Steel Helmet - change of sprite
- Letterbag - change of sprite
- Crimson Sword from The Travelling Trader Quest - change of sprite
- Phoenix Egg - change of sprite
- Corned Fish - change of sprite
- Crocodile Steak - change of sprite
- Crystalline Armor - Sellable to Rashid for 16,000gp
- Swamplair Armor - Sellable to Rashid for 16,000gp
- The continent Zao will be expanded towards the north, by the lizards main settlement, the city of Razzachai. It will contain a garden, a palace and an Emperor.
- A new forbidden village in the mountains in northern Zao.
- A new dungeon under Banuta.
- Wrath of the Emperor Quest
- An Interest In Botany Quest (submission of Tibia Tales)
- A Father's Burden Quest
- The Spirit Will Get You Quest (submission of Tibia Tales)
- Wayfarer Outfits Quest
- Some new meals (part of the Hot Cuisine Quest)
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.