|Online Since:||March 16, 2004|
|Server Save:||9:00 CET|
|List of Game Worlds.|
About this world
- The name "Titania" possibly comes from the word "Titan", which is a mythical creature on the Greek mythology. See Wikipedia's Article on Titan.
- The first official guild: Bringers - Bringer of Fire - March 16, 2004 - 2005 ( Retired )
- The second official guild: Ghost Warriors - Roen Soul - March 16, 2004 - ? ( Disbanded but active. )
- The most known guild: Unit
- The guild Unit on Titania was the first team in Tibia to kill Orshabaal (2005.11.09).
- The guild Incinerate (formerly Unit) was the first team in Tibia to kill Morgaroth.
- The guild Examination in Violation was the first team on "Titania" to survive and accomplish the depths of the Pits of Inferno (2006.30.04).
- The oldest active guild is currently Dutch Legion.
- First to mainland was Rostein (Elite Knight). Deleted because of unjustified player killing, 2009.
- First to level 100 was Vateriel (Royal Paladin).
- First to level 200 was Garimo (Elite Knight).
- First to level 300 was Aija (Royal Paladin) (out of the original inhabitants).
- First to reach skills above 95 in sword fighting and shielding was Roen Soul (Elite Knight). Was hunted off the server by Unit.
- The player Aija is known as one of the greatest relic hunters on Titania.
- This world is home to the 100,000th player who bought a premium account, he was awarded with a Golden Figurine and a very rare and unobtainable item: Dragon Scale Legs.
- The guild Vea killed Ghazbaran on 2nd April 2009 as the first ones on the server.
- The guild Vea was the first Guild on Titania to kill Ferumbras. The hat is currently owned by Abyssus who have done the Mage Outfit.
- The First team on clean Demon Helmet Quest was made by Latuz, Gaura, Vazz, Parsirfal, Sir Astrot, Treblon of Titania, Dagott, Toko Acid, Damyn Dreamweaver, Religa, Barbor and some more old players.
- The owner of Carlin was Alhar, a paladin lv. 20 who was able to win wars by his own.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.