|Also known as:|
|Reward:||Increased mana and health regeneration, various achievements, 5 Gold Ingots, 3 Giant Shimmering Pearls, Red Gem, Solitude Charm, 6 Small Emeralds, Berserk Potion, Mastermind Potion, Bullseye Potion, 11 Tentacle Pieces, Stone of Wisdom, Devovorga Statue, and 3 Demon Backpacks.|
|Be prepared to face:||Various (Anmothra, Chikhaton, Irahsae, Phrodomo, Teneshpar, Bloom of Doom, Cocoon, Vulnerable Cocoon, Spawn of Devovorga and the Devovorga)|
|Legend:||The Devovorga, an evil being has woken up is rising to seek revenge.|
|See more Quests.|
This World Quest starts on September 1, 2010 and will last for 7 days. During this time players on a whole world have to co-operate in order to be successful. Premia was the first world to successfully complete this event.
- Hunting supplies
- Team work
There you will find the npc A Beautiful Girl, to wake her you need to tell her "trapped".
The first time Devovorga spawns, it can be damaged, but as far as it is known, her behavior is similar to a Target Dummy, so it will heal to full life pretty often. 30 minutes later, the white message "Something is rumbling deep underground all over the world." will show up, and the mini-bosses will spawn, after that Devovorga will become inmune to all kind of attacks.
Throughout Tibia different portal locations can be found, they look like this:
There are various level requirements for the different portals: 20-40, 40-60, 40-80, and two portals are level 70+
Ghostland portal with Phrodomo is level 70+
During the quest (After "Something is rumbling deep underground all over the world." message) there are 5 different messages.
The XXXXXX of Devovorga has risen again.
When it says this, the word (replaced by XXXXXX here) shows what boss has respawned.
- Kill all bosses at the same time and leave the room, make sure nobody kills the bosses when they spawn later.
- Kill all the Bloom of Doom in Vengoth and a large spawn of Spawn of Devovorga will come out, once you've have killed all the blooms you'll get teleported to the hole, go down and kill the Spawn of Devovogra as soon as possible.
- All the bosses will spawn again. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE KILLED ALL SPAWN OF DEVOVORGA BEFORE YOU KILL ANY BOSS.
- Wait in the room because more Spawn of Devovorga will appear.
- Kill all the bosses again at the same time.
- Kill all the Bloom of Doom and the Vulnerable Cocoon again to make Devovorga finally spawn.
- Now you can kill Devovorga.
Some messages after killing Devovorga:
Thanks to the mighty and fearless Tibians who drove Devovorga back into her abyss, your regeneration has been improved.
You made it - Devovorga, the incredibly powerful weapon sealed deep below Vengoth, was destroyed.
Upon her death, energy was released all over the world - the next month, it will boost your health and mana regeneration.
Extra Regen Per Hour:
- Knight: 600 (6 potions)
- Paladin: 900 (9 potions)
- Royal Paladin: 1200 (12 potions)
- Mage: 1200 (12 potions)
- Promoted Mage: 1800 (18 potions)
- Knight: 300 (2 potions)
- Elite Knight: 450 (3 potions)
- Paladin: 225 (1.5 potions)
- Royal Paladin: 300 (2 potions)
- Mage: 150 (1 potion)
When you enter any hideout you will recieve the achievement Teamplayer.
When you enter the Devovorga's hideout (only enter, it doesn't need be alive) you will recieve the achievement Daring Trespasser.
When you enter the room of rewards you will recieve the achievement I Did My Part.
When you take the greater part of the life of the Bloom of Doom Cocoon of Doom
List of worlds that have killed the Devovorga