||Mysterious Voodoo Skull
||Tells you a random fortune daily.
||4,000 - 10,000 gp.
||Enlightened of the Cult, Nightmare, Vampire Bride, Ushuriel.
||Chondur 4,000 gp
||Changes into an Enigmatic Voodoo Skull for 24 hours after being used.
This skull can be used once each day, and gives you a fortune such as the following:
- "It's not winning that matters, but winning in style."
- "Today's your lucky day. Probably."
- "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
- "That is one stupid question."
- "You'll need more rum for that."
- "Do or do not. There is no try."
- "You should do something you always wanted to."
- "If you walk under a ladder and it falls down on you it probably means bad luck."
- "Never say 'oops'. Always say 'Ah, interesting!'"
- "Five steps east, fourteen steps south, two steps north and seventeen steps west!"
Several of these are popular phrases borrowed from elsewhere, such as the dragon line, which spoofs Tolkien's "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
Spoiler warning: Quest and/or game spoiling details follow.
Obtainable by using 100 Mysterious Voodoo Skull (message "It's not time yet." doesn't count).
Spoiler ends here.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA
a menos que se indique lo contrario.