|Online Since:||November 24, 2004|
|Server Save:||8:00 CET|
|List of Game Worlds.|
The name Celesta may possibly come from the word "Celestial", which means "heavenly".
A Celesta is also a music instrument.
- - Orshabaal has been seen and killed on Celesta seven times.
- - Morgaroth has made seven appearances, it was killed the last four times.
- - Ghazbaran has made nine appearances, it was killed six times.
- - Ferumbras has made three appearances, it was killed the last two times.
- Celesta was the first world to reach the 'player online' record of 1051 players on May 27th 2009, 20:20:30 CEST
- First player to be 150 on Rookgaard was Crisne. But he don't deserve any gloria for it, because he bot 100% afk all the time at premium part of Rookgaard.
- Celesta had a team of 2 elite knights that cleaned The Pits of Inferno Quest, first in tibia. The cleaners were Demonmaster Flow and Juvin Nyddishi
Players with the highest level and skills
Players with the highest level
|Xend Baris||level 403, MS|
|Kwapek||level 400, EK|
|Greg Sam||level 381, MS|
Players with the best skills
Disadvantages and Advantages
- The world is quite crowded so expect to share hunting spots and getting insulted and scammed by other players.
- The over-abundance of immature children running rampant as if order doesn't exist.
- Unfortunately you can often meet here botters or lurers.
- The world board is full of spam and senseless threads.
- The world is quite crowded, so expect an often crowded Game-Chat and to become friends fast with other players.
- Cheap items and many quest services.
|This article is a stub. You can help TibiaWiki by expanding it.|
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.